Memphis Veterans Affairs (VA) Disability Lawyer
As a veteran who has put so much on the line for your country, you deserve to be compensated for your service-related disabilities. If the VA has denied your benefits, do not despair. The attorneys of John Michael Bailey Injury Lawyers will fight on your behalf to help you secure the benefits you have earned through your service and sacrifice.
We know how important these benefits are to you, and we won’t rest until we help you win the compensation you need to pay your bills, pay for therapy, and live a comfortable life. We have the ability to help represent you and your claim at all levels, and we have the experience you need on your side to navigate the often-confusing process of application and appeals. Turn to the team that so many veterans have trusted to help them obtain their disability benefits: turn to the experienced veteran’s disability lawyers of John Michael Bailey Injury Lawyers today. You can reach us any time by phone at 888-WE-FIGHT, by filling out a contact form on our site, or by chatting with us live to talk to a representative about your claim. We are here for you.
Obtaining Disability Benefits
As a veteran, you have served your country with honor and distinction, and we firmly believe that you are owed respect and assistance if you suffered a service-related disability. We have built a reputation for fiercely fighting on behalf of disabled veterans to help them get the disability benefits they are owed. We won’t take “no” for an answer when it comes to getting you the fair compensation you are owed.
In order to secure your benefits, we will work to:
- Collect evidence to back up your claim. We will do the leg-work to collect all of the evidence to make a strong, compelling claim on your behalf to the VA. This is where our knowledge really comes in handy for most of our clients since we know what evidence the VA wants to see in order to award benefits.
- File the paperwork. Whenever you are dealing with the government, there is always a ton of paperwork to deal with. Obtaining benefits as a veteran is no exception. What’s more, is that all of the paperwork has to be completed with precision and even slight errors may result in a denied claim. Let us handle the difficult and tedious paperwork on your behalf, and let us make sure that everything is done correctly and efficiently.
- Consult with medical experts. The VA often requests extensive medical evidence before they will approve benefits. The evidence that you provide will often be the cornerstone of your case, so we will make sure that our medical experts review your case, work up the necessary reports, and will present a full and clear view of your disabilities to the VA.
- Handling appeals. A denied claim is not the end of the world, nor does it mean that you are not disabled. In actuality, many claims are denied on the first application, so it is essential to keep fighting for the benefits that you are owed. We have successfully handled appeals on behalf of veterans just like you, and we have helped them secure the benefits they need.
Why do I need an attorney?
If you are a veteran who has a service-connected disability, our country owes you a debt for your service and your sacrifice. The VA exists to help distribute disability benefits to our wounded veterans, but unfortunately, many veterans’ valid claims are denied upon first application. If your application has been denied, an experienced disability attorney may be able to help you appeal and win your benefits.
Our attorneys can help you with:
- The application. Applying for benefits can be complicated, confusing, and even simple errors on the application can result in a denied claim.
- Dealing with the VA. Many veterans tell us that they are frustrated with the massive bureaucracy that is the VA. We will handle all of the communication with the VA on your behalf, so you no longer have to be frustrated by their inefficiency and constant requests for paperwork.
- Assisting with a complicated claim. If your case is complicated, we are ready to help you. We have seen claims of all kinds, and have helped veterans with even the most complicated cases win the disability benefits they deserve.
- Appealing a denied claim. We won’t accept “no” as an answer when it comes to your benefits. We are ready to fight for you, just as you once fought for us.
Contact Us Today
Are you a veteran with a service-connected disability? Has your claim been denied by the VA? We have the experience you need on your side to help you win the benefits that you deserve. There is no reason to accept a denial or let the bureaucracy of the VA discourage you from getting the benefits you need to survive. We are ready to fight aggressively for the disability benefits that we believe that you are owed. Yes, the process can be complicated at times, but it doesn’t have to be stressful for you. Let us take the stress and strain off of your shoulders, and we’ll work hard to get you the benefits you seek.
For years, we have been the trusted name for so many veterans who are seeking disability benefits from the VA. Find out why so many of your brothers-in-arms have trusted us with their claims. Contact us today at 888-WE-FIGHT, or fill out a contact form on our website today and we’ll get started on your claim. You fought for us, so now let us fight for you.